ACER-CART Advocacy links offer advocacy assistance of several forms:
- Federal Government links provide the email addresses of the most likely government officers that Members of ACER-CART would contact. A link is also provided to Members of the 43rd Parliament of Canada that provides all pertinent contact information. The final link is Hansard, the official record of debates in Parliament.
- Position Papers are written to build a case of support for a cause using evidence and opinion. Thank you for sharing to the authors.
- Partner Organizations share common interests.
- Like-minded Organizations share common concerns and purpose.
Federal Government Links
- Minister of Seniors – Honourable Deb Schulte
- Minister of Health – Honourable Patty Hajdu
- Minister of Finance – Honourable Chrystia Freeland
- President of the Treasury Board – Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos
- Members of the 43rd Parliament of Canada
- Ottawa Hansard
- Privatization – Challenging the Public Health Care System
- A Declaration concerning a National Health Care Strategy for Seniors
- Vibrant Voices position paper
- CTF-FCE (Canadian Teachers’ Federation)
- Vibrant Voices
- Johnson Inc.
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- Canadian Health Coalition
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Coalition for Retirement Security
- Canadian Deprescribing Network
- National Pensioners Federation
- Seniors’ Voice
- Seniors Advisory Council of Nova Scotia
- British Columbia Health Coalition for the Dr. Brian Day court case
- Canadian Federation of Pensioners