Upon arrival at my destination, the GPS in my car announces, “We have arrived!” Extensive time at home because of COVID19 has enabled not only our arrival but also the launch of a newly designed website for ACER-CART.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the website at your own leisure, or perhaps you would like to try the following ACER-CART Website Treasure Search.
- ACER-CART is the voice of _______________ but also advocates on behalf of all _______________.
- Which one of the 2020-21 Priorities is most important to you?
- At your leisure, follow the link to any and/or all MEMBER organizations. What did you learn?
- Name (1) the first president of ACER-CART and (2) the current president.
- What is the significance of each of the colours used in the ACER-CART logo?
- Using the appropriate advocacy link, find contact information for (1) your Member of Parliament and (2) the current Minister of Seniors.
- Vibrant Voices shared their most recent work at our AGM in June. What three issues were addressed?
- What action has ACER-CART taken in defending Defined Benefit Pension Plans?
- Who is your Director? Your Regional Representative?
- Find the location of Executive/Committee reports. (More to come in the coming months.)
- Find the location of Member Publications. (More enjoyable reading for those long winter days.)
- According to the map on Memberships, how many Member organizations are there in Canada?
To all our website visitors, we sincerely hope you will find the content beneficial. We shall strive to keep our updates relevant and current.
Till next time,
Marilyn Bossert, Communications chair