ACER-CART Priorities 2014-15
- Enhance ACER-CART political advocacy through its member associations and through collaboration with like-minded organizations on issues of common concern.
- Urge the federal government, provincial and territorial governments to negotiate a new strengthened health accord.
- Articulate, in a comprehensive document, ACER-CART’s policies and priorities concerning health issues.
- Articulate, health, pension and relevant seniors issues, for member associations to use in their political advocacy work for the next federal election.
- Initiate the development of a strategic plan for ACER-CART