C-08 TRADEMARK PROTECTION
- The ACER-CART logo is a trademark of Association canadienne des enseignantes et des enseignants retraités/Canadian Association of Retired Teachers.
- The ACER-CART logo symbolizes the the Association canadienne des enseignantes et des enseignants retraités/Canadian Association of Retired Teachers and its objectives. Its use is restricted to those purposes deemed appropriate by the Association canadienne des enseignantes et des enseignants/Canadian Association of Retired Teachers, as determined in this policy.
- Any individual, group, agency or business wishing to reproduce the ACER-CART logo in any form, including electronic reproduction and/or distribution and/or display, whether for commercial reasons or otherwise, must first obtain permission to do so. Such permission will normally be sought through the ACERCART Communications Committee Chair.
- Use of the ACER-CART logo is authorized for printed, electronic, or other form as deemed appropriate in relation to all manners of communication and distribution which is initiated by the Executive and/or Board of ACER-CART, its Communication Committee, or staff persons as a normal part of their duty. This may also include the production of promotional materials subject to the authorization of the Board.
- ACER-CART member associations may use the logo in combination with their provincial name or their own logo on official documents, and other items of business. Should a member association wish to use the logo on promotional or complimentary items such as gifts, the member association shall contact the Communications Chair of ACER-CART to indicate its interest in producing such items.
- The organizers of any ACER-CART sponsored activities who wish to incorporate the ACER-CART logo into printed materials or promotional items should first ACER-CART POLICIES 10 June 2 2013 contact the Communications Chair of ACER-CART. Use of the logo in these circumstances would normally include reference to the particular activity.