C-06 RESERVE FUND INVESTMENT
- To invest surplus funds and any special funds of the Association subject to the approval of the Executive Committee and review by the Members.
- To earn an annual rate of return that exceeds the annual rate of increase in the Canadian Consumer Price Index.
- To protect the capital of the reserved fund of ACER-CART.
- Investments shall adhere to the Terms of Reference of the Reserve Fund.
- Monies shall be invested through an accredited financial institution.
- Investments shall take the form of Guaranteed Investment Certificates, Canada Savings Bonds, provincial bonds, and term deposits.