C-01 DUTIES OF THE REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVE
The following are the responsibilities for a Director elected to the role of ACER-CART Regional Representative:
- To participate in meetings including:
- the Pre-AGM Executive meeting
- the Annual General Meeting of ACER-CART
- the post-AGM executive organizational meeting
- any Executive conference call meetings
- To chair a standing committee of ACER-CART, to undertake any action resulting from resolutions adopted at the AGM and assigned to the committee as its responsibilities, and to report on its activities at the subsequent ACER-CART annual meeting.
- To report to Directors in their region on ACER-CART Executive decisions and action taken, and on current issues of national importance.
- To report to the ACER-CART President and/or Executive on issues affecting member Associations.
- To assist with communication among the Directors within a region.
- To respond, with the approval of the President, to a request for attendance at the annual/biannual meeting of a member Association in order to become aware of an Association’s issues and to bring information about ACER-CART to an Association and its delegates.
- To monitor the utilization of the ACER-CART operating budget and Reserve Fund.
- To assist with the development of Executive resolutions for policy or action that will be taken to the AGM for consideration.
- To act in an advisory capacity to the President.
- To perform such duties and exercise such powers as may be delegated by the President, the Board or the AGM.